Monday, December 14, 2009

Well.

here's the deal.

Its finals week, and all i can think about is how much I should probably be studying but just cant. My mind is in a race with itself and i hate this. I spent an amazing weekend with Mr. Joseph Hooper and absolutely loved it. I love every second i spend with him, i honestly cant get enough. This is really hard to explain, since i cant quite get a hold of my thoughts anymore. They seem to be blending together as one. Im so unbelievably happy with him, but lately i feel like crying. This has nithing to do with Joey, i know that, because he is my happiness. I love my friends, and i love my mom, but this just tops it all. Im not jumping to conclusions, just simply saying hes wonderful, and perfect, and all mine.

Christmas is soooooo unbelievably close and i can not WAIT, because i have a feeling that even though no one is going to get very much for presents, it feels special. I love my mom right now, and I'm so happy because we have had so many problems in the past few years that its nice to be able to say "I love you" to her, and mean it. I get to spend the next month spending time with the most important people in my life. I'm picking up Corey from the airport with miss Leah mills, one of my absolute best friends. Should be fun, and exciting, and oh gosh Korr is coming home! at least for a little while. I get to see Leah and Danielle and hopefully Megan, and i can spend sooo much time with Joey that i cant even explain to anyone who's reading how excited i am. I met his parents, and grandparents, and friends. I guess the siblings are next. I want him to see my family too, I'm just usually a little scared about anyone seeing my family. They are nuts!

Roommate problems are being resolved now. We had a weekend apart, and now avoiding each other until she goes home for Christmas vacation. It does suck that this didn't work out, but whats done is done and neither of us can fix anything at this point. Oh well. Ill be living in Scott hall next semester with my very good friend April. Im really looking forward to it, and i think she is too. We discussed rules of the room today at lunch, and im sure it can work out with the two of us.

Im feeling so generous this year with christmas, and i just cant help but keep buying presents for people. I LOVE Christmas, and cant wait for it to be here. I want to spend that day making cookies and cupcakes with my mommy( :] ) and seeing keith and cassie again will be wonderful. I get to see a Christmas tree again, and smell the pine, and crumple wrapping paper after opening presents. I'll hopefully get to see Joey on either christmas eve or the day after Christmas, or anytime right around there, but i know he will be with his family, so i dont expect him to leave his family on Christmas obviously.

ok well ive rambled on for long enough tonight, its time to study some math and watch christmas movies.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment