Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So Im at work at the Center for Human Development. Good old UMF, making me work at 8am, plus a 6am practice with my dancers, and a late night full of dancing, homework, and this wonderful person who has really made it all so much better. Finals are coming up next week, and im not prepared at all. I still need to finish a few things for classes before im ready to start studying for finals. This next week and a half is going to suck. Pretty much thats all there is to it.

Visiiting USM this weekend, Im more than excited to go. Joeys friends are all eager to meet me, and i cant say i dont feel the same. Some girls have already started to talk to me on Facebook, and they are so sweet, i cant wait to meet them. We're gunna get some partying in this weekend, thank god, its been FOREVERRRRRRRR since ive done anything, or gone anywhere, or had ANY fun. This is going to be great. Joey came for a visit two weekends ago, and i have to say, he really has changed me in such little time. Im less stressed, and have noticed a raise in my overall mood. Im happier than before and honestly cant believe how much so.

Its Christmas time, and this time of year is so bipolar for me, haha. I wanted the snow because i want that christmas feeling. I want to be "in the mood" haha, that sounds wrong. However, now that its here i want it all gone. Im cold, and my hair gets static-y, and i cant go outside as much as i could before because there is snow all over the freaking ground! haha. Sledding and snowmen, tubing and angels are my favorite parts of this season. Maybe if i can go tubing soon ill feel better about this now white layer covering the ground. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment