Saturday, October 17, 2009

more catching up...

so that last port got screwed up and published befor i was done with it!

I miss Leah. She always makes me smile. Getting closer over the summer is probably one of the best things that happened to me this summer, because i know that now we will always be friends. I love her very much.
I miss megan and danielle, and its sooo sooo sad to me to see the differences in us three now. Megan has a whole new life that saddens me to watch. Im in college and have a whole new set of priorities, and while Danielle is still at home for the moment, she is working two jobs and has other things to occupy her. Though we still only live 20 minutes away, and im sure she is in farmington alot, we never hang out. We never talk, hardly ever keep in touch online. Its all quite sad.
I miss Korr because he seems to make sense of things for me when life is too crazy for me to think. Though all the way across the entire country, he remains a permanent part of me. I miss Dave, which is strange, but we had quite a few wonderful late night talks that probably saved me, and kept me happy. I'm so unbelievably happy for him, because he IS finally happy, and thats all i could hope for a friend.
I miss my cousin. Katie is wonderful, and is a new found love in my life, despite the many years we have spent distant from eachother.

Is it weird to say that I miss walmart? haha, yess it does! let me explain.
Jay is lame
thats all i can say about that town. If you get bored, you go to farmington. Pizza Hut, Walmart, and a movie is the classic excurtion for me and the girls. Its not that i dont get to go anymore, i mean really, its walmart. I live in farmington. Of COURSE i go there, but girls, its not the same.

The past twenty four hours have been blissful and i could not have been happier doing anything else. I had an easy day of classes, and was feeling pretty good about life. A donut from DD's started my happiness(thanx D) but hardly stopped there. Nordica was my next destination, and though i had not a single clue what was going on as i stepped up those stairs, i loved what i saw. Luke Ellis.
He makes me smile these days.
and I am more than grateful,
though i do wish he would trust me a little more ;)

His voice melts me, and while watching him rehearse a few songs on stage in Nordica yesterday evening, i couldnt stop smiling. Honestly, i just COULD NOT, because i was too impressed. One song was sung with an instructer I think? Is that what she was? Well anyway, her voice was so beautiful i almost cried. Thats crazy, but i loved it. We went to waterville to watch a bunch of his friends perform in a musical called Cabaret. Let me just say, it was amazing. I was never bored, and the ending shocked me. The girls were beautiful, and brilliant dancers, which made me a little envious, but oh well, lol. I got to meet most of the cast afterwards, because he knows practically EVERY LIVING PERSON, including everyone in walmart aparently! We ate, we sang in the car, and ran around walmart and got in trouble for playing with the basketballs. Ok, well I ran around trying to keep up with him, and his "brisk walk." "walk" is a bullshit term for what that was, by the way, cuz i was bookin it!. I got a piggy back ride twice and LOVED it, even though i was scared, and my ass was exposed just a tiny bit. :)
He refused to let me buy pj pants even though i wanted to bring them to his house for the night, because i was "going to wear his." Thats a laugh, let me tell, and i loved it even though i looked rediculous. It was a great night except for being yelled at for "tickling" him(which i wasnt) and talking about something i know he probably wishes he didnt make me spill about. None of that matters anyway, because this morning made it all better. Im always more than happy to wake up and see your face. Im not sure if I've been content like that for quite a while.
I suppose that maybe i should get to doing some homework, since this is college, and im being such a bad student lately.

Hope that tomorow is another fabulous day
<3 jen



No comments:

Post a Comment