Friday, October 23, 2009

a lil annoyed....but waiting

soooooo
im not happy
Luke was supposed to come over tonight and spend the night with me, and NOW hes out at the movies with a girl friend of his. Now, let me say a few things.

-Im ok with him having lots of girls as friends
-im ok with him hanging out with them
-im happy that he is happy hanging out with them
BUT
-im NOT happy that we made plans to be together tonight and then he thinks I will be totally ok that he runs off to a movie without me and still wants to come over after.

I dont want to be "that girl" as Dylan would say, but honestly, i miss him, and we havent had any real time alone lately, other than sneaking around his house late at night trying to be quiet. and however much i love staying at his house for the night, i wanted this time tonight. I was looking forward to it all day, and the past few days, and he knows that i was excited.

im a little upset
a bit more sad
and just really mad
not cuz hes out, but just cuz it seemed really inconsiderate

oh well

3 comments:

  1. I agree...plans are made, and you gotta stick to them. Unless the world stops...and its life threatening. I wouldnt be okay with danielle breaking plans with me to go to a movie with a guy....I'd be rip shit..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah thats messed up love, we have discussed what I think about it..just be careful....I am here no matter what happens....not by choice but hey that's alright =p

    Love ya girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. everythings cool guys no worries,
    it was just a bad night thats all

    ReplyDelete