Sunday, October 25, 2009

tonight was stressful, i didnt like it at all
i dont like being worried unnecisarily over something im already aware of,
but it happens and im not mad.
i just dont like it

I miss luke alot, and its something i think about alot right now because i wonder why i miss him like i do. Maybe I see in him something ive never seen in anyone before. He seems to really care about me, and we have a fabulous time together no matter what we are doing. I'll always remember the night we saw cabaret and ran around walmart looking for "girly things" for me, haha cuz i didnt realize i was spending the night. Piggy back rides in walmart are the funnest things!
i miss that night, it was one of the best. But that movie theatre parking lot is fun too, lol, cleaning out the car and being scammed on by people on their porches.
im wishing with all my might that tomorrow is a good day, and has a better ending than today had

love you all,
and i mean it,


1 comment: