Sunday, October 11, 2009

uh...?

So.... today was pretty uneventful, just six hours of cleaning my dorm and jamming to Brit. Spears.
I had a good talk with my friend Mike Lafreniere while he was at work...good ole HFC.
Poor guy had to work alllll day, lol. Its always good to talk with him :)

I watched an episode of Dollhouse, and it was awesome, I recommend!

I am worried at the moment,
Someone I care a lot about is out and about tonight with his friends at the bar
That's completely fine
I'm glad hes having fun
BUT the driving part gets to me.
Most people understand why dangerous driving terrifies me,
just imagining loosing another due to the road is the worst feeling possible
I cant do that again.
He promised not to drive home tonight,
I'm hoping that he listened to the worry in my voice.

<3>

I'm sleepy now, and am going to finish watching Dollhouse, then heading to bed.
Tomorrow will be a good day, I know it will.
Can't wait until I get one of those hugs again!


(Hoping Wednesday will bring me gooooood news!!!)


1 comment: